Baked Pretzel Crusted Chicken Tenders 🥨
Deliciously Healthy Chicken Tenders Perfect to Pair With Your Favorite Dipping Sauces! Recipe by Creme De La Crumb
- 4 Large Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Pounded to 1/2 inch Thickness
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Cups Pretzels (Sticks or Twists), Crushed
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- Sauce for Dipping – Your Preference!
Preheat over to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
Slice chicken into 1 1/2 inch strips. Place crushed pretzels in a medium bowl. Whisk together eggs and water in a second bowl. In a third bowl, stir together flour, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Toss chicken strips in the flour mixture to coat, then dredge in the egg mixture being sure to coat all sides. Lastly, roll chicken pieces in the crushed pretzels and place in a single layer on the greased baking sheet.
Bake chicken for 15-20 minutes until cooked through and browned. Served with your favorite dipping sauce!