Beverly Grove is an upscale, mid-Los Angeles neighborhood with houses, condos, and modern architecture. Originally an older, quiet neighborhood, Beverly Grove has undergone rapid change in the past decade, and the development of new condos and apartments continue to take place. Tucked in between Beverly Hills and West Hollywood, with Fairfax on its eastern border, Beverly Grove is a convenient commute to much of Central Los Angeles. Today, the neighborhood is home to the famed Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and a variety of notable shopping and retail districts, including the Beverly Center, the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills, SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills, the Sofitel Los Angeles, and 8500 Burton.
BEVERLY GROVE NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTSNotable Attractions:
- Farmers Market, consisting of food stalls, sit-down eateries, prepared food vendors and produce markets.
- The Grove, a shopping center that features a large center park with an animated fountain.
- CBS Television City, which was built on the site of a former football field and race track and which opened on November 16, 1952.
- The Beverly Center, a large modern shopping center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, one of LA’s largest hospitals
- The Ivy
- Joan’s on Third
- Magnolia Bakery
- Morton’s Steakhouse
- The Bazaar by Jose Andres
BEVERLY GROVE SCHOOLSBeverly Grove has many fine public and private schools that reflect the character of the area.
- Third Street Elementary
- Wilshire Crest Elementary
- Wilshire Park Elementary
- Vine Street Elementary
- Charles H. Kim Elementary
- John Burroughs Middle
- Hubert Howe Bancroft
- Joseph Le Conte
- Fairfax Senior High