The thrill of strategically negotiating, the challenge of aligning all the details of a transaction, the joy of making your vision a reality…
…It’s why we love what we do
Deep roots in LA are the foundation of The Bienstock Group’s local expertise, and Sheri Bienstock’s “people passion” is the foundation for how it runs. Born and raised in Hancock Park, Sheri was ranked #3 of Keller Williams Realty’s 133,000 agents before starting The Bienstock Group. After earning her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration & Accounting from Rutgers Business School, Sheri went to law school on full scholarship and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Southwestern University School of Law.
But her most treasured achievement is a 100% client satisfaction rate, expressed in feedback, referrals, and Zillow reviews. Meet Sheri, and you’ll quickly become friends. Your success is Sheri’s success, and she brings her diverse talents to the table for every transaction.
- Keen listening so that she truly “gets you” and your needs before creating a plan of action.
- Sharp thinking to skillfully negotiate your deal and smoothly coordinate all the details.
- High energy and Responsiveness that amps up the momentum to give you a record-low number of days from listing to closing.
And it doesn’t stop at the top. It’s a potent formula that extends to every member of her team so that they work with you as one seamless operation. And it’s topped by a spirit of adventure (the same one that has Sheri rappelling down waterfalls), which turns any complication into a challenge to conquer.
QualificationsEmilee holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, and has many years of office experience behind her.
Born and raised in Northern California, Emilee brings small-town charm and genuineness to her work. She handles her job with competence and grace so that each client is well taken care of. Emilee’s passion for homes and upbeat personality spills over into all aspects of real estate. When she's not working on all the details of homes, Emilee can be found soaking up California’s luxurious outdoors, enjoying the many beautiful local parks, National Forests, and campgrounds.
- #1 Top Producer, Keller Williams Larchmont, 2009-2015
- #1 Agent in 90036 zip code in Cumulative Sales Volume for 2009-2015 per the MLS
- #1 KW Agent in Volume & Units Sold Hancock Park & Miracle Mile 2010-2015
- #1 Agent in units sold and sales in Hancock Park for 2012, 2013 & 2014 per the MLS
- #1 Individual GCI in the California Westside Los Angeles Region 2013 & 2015
- #2 Individual GCI in the California Westside Los Angeles Region 2014
- #2 Individual Units in the California Westside Los Angeles Region 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Top 1 % Producing Agent in the U.S., California, and Los Angeles 2009-2015
- Nominated as a Five Star Real Estate Agent by Los Angeles Magazine for 2012-2015
- Triple Platinum Award 2014- Keller Williams Realty International
- Double Platinum Award 2011, 2012- Keller Williams Realty International
- Platinum Medallion Award 2011, 2012- Keller Williams Realty International
- Triple Gold Medallion Award 2009, 2010- Keller Williams Realty International
- Zillow.com All Star, Local Expert, and Premier Agent
Proud Member of the Miracle Mile Chamber of Commerce, Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and West Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.